Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I decorate cakes now. Kind of...

Here are some cakes that I decorated from the classes I have been taking. I know I am not the best, but I know I will get there soon. It all started when Mackenzie and I were at a Bridal show and found out the cost for a wedding cake. So, being the sweet person I am, I told her that I would do her wedding cake for her. I know it's a huge thing to pull off, but I feel confident in myself that I can do it. I am not too worried. I probably will be when I have to start making it though.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I can't believe you are going to do a wedding cake! Did you know I decorate cakes? Let me know if you need any help or tips.

Mrs B said...

Mer! This is awesome! I didn't know you were doing this either! How did Kenzie's wedding cake turn out? Get some pics up on here, lady!

Favorite tunes


Grace and her family