Monday, June 1, 2009


I think I forgot that I had a blog. I finally get to sit down and have some time to catch up and let the blog world know that we are alive and well. No, we have not done anything important. Well, sort of. I have just been too busy to keep this up to date. No excuses! Here are some pics. Mostly of my darling Grace of course. I don't what Grace likes about tractors, but she loves to help her daddy when he is driving them.

Rex and I ran the 5K in the Ogden Marathon. It was freeeeezing cold that morning. We made it through. I almost ran the whole thing, almost.

Grandma Malan turned 70 on May 7. We had a big family party and went to Maddox. Yum! It was sure fun to be with the family.


We were outside working in the garden, and Grace walked outside looking like this. I guess half of a shape sorter can be considered a hat. I love her creativity in everything she does.



6 comments:

Jaclyn said...

grace is so cute. congrats on the marathon. i would love to run one. i have to get in shape first.

The Kaspers of Logan said...

Hi, it's Jenn...Kasper that is! I saw a note on Kenzie's Blog that you had posted an update so I thought I'd check it out! Looks like you guys are having a gay ol' time. I can't beleive you ran a marathon! You are so ambitious! LOVE Gracie's shape hat, where can I get one!?! See you soon!

DaBudges said...

Toocute! Good to know you ae still alive and well! Awesome job on the 5k!!! Wish I could even get up the energy/breathing capacity to walk, let alone run! :D Grace is so big! And too cute! wait, I already said that....

Vikram Dhayal said...

u have written a nice blog

salangane said...

You can do nearly everything with Office, including writing formal letters, creating visual presentations and graphical designs to arranging online meetings.According to the word that is going around, office 2010 professional is not going to be drastically different from Office 2007 as the changes are somewhat subtle. But if you take offic 2010 professional training as soon as possible you will become an expert quickly and your skills will remain current. The Microsoft team is keeping quiet regarding all of the specific features of the new product. The company plans to unveil the full application at the Microsoft Project Conference in September of this year. Tongues are wagging with anticipation for office 2010 and the time is now to take office 2010 training.

Dr.Murat Enoz, MD - ENT Doctor said...

It's a beautiful environment
Greetings
Burun Estetigi

Favorite tunes


Grace and her family