Friday, January 9, 2009

Cousins, and more cousins...


The cute little family. I wasn't as stressed in that picture.
It snowed the day before, so Rex, as willing as he was jumped on his 4-wheeler and plowed almost the whole neighborhood. Grace just had to come along for the ride.



When I was younger, we would have a family Christmas party(my mom's side of the family). All of us were very close growing up. When we all got to be married and at teenage years, we had a "cousin party" and left the old folks home. We always had fun, ate food and just talked.
So after a lot of years not having a cousin party, we finally had one this year. And, I was the host. It was exciting. I got to have all my family come over to my house. We had so much fun. Of course not everyone could make it because everyone is so spread out now, but it was sure nice to catch up on everyone's lives.

No comments:

Favorite tunes


Grace and her family