Friday, January 9, 2009

Wedding Bells!!!


Jessica and Rob cutting the cake.


One of my good friends from High School got married. I was so happy for her. I offered to make her wedding cake for her. After all, I'm a pro after doing my first wedding cake for my sisters wedding. :)
It was my first tiered wedding cake, and turned out to be a lot easier than my sisters. I was pretty proud of my accomplishment. I'm just grateful Rex didn't bite my head off while we were transporting the cake. I don't think I have ever felt that many bumps on the road. Maybe it was because I was trying to balance a wedding cake on my lap.
Anyway, here is my masterpiece. It turned out better than I thought. And, I'm glad they liked it.

3 comments:

Luke and Erin said...

Great Cake, Mer! Jessica and Rob look great too :)
I am sure you felt every bump in the road, I have been there and done that. Not with cake but other suff I did not want in my lap!

MegHaNE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MegHaNE said...

Mer, Im super impressed! it looks great! nice work

Favorite tunes


Grace and her family