Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Goodbye diapers...Hello Big Girl!!!


I had to get a picture of the momentous occasion. I started potty training Grace yesterday. I am proud to say that she has gone 24 hours without an accident. She has done so well and I am so proud of my Gracie-bell. One of my clients at work told me about an eBook, 3daypottytraining.com. I have to say it works wonders. She tells me when she needs to go potty. More importantly she's excited to wear princess panties. I'm just excited not to have to buy diapers anymore, well at least until we have another one.

5 comments:

Jaclyn said...

congrats. that is so awesome. i am certainly glad that is done for us. yours went much easier.

Becky said...

Congrats Mer (and Gracie). That is one of the most exciting accomplishments. Enjoy your time with no diapers.

Mrs B said...

Woo hoo!! Grace & Jax are rockin it! I really look forward to the day.... Guess that means it's time for another!

Miss Candace said...

Yay, for both of you. Isn't it such a sigh of relief. I never thought I could actually potty train a child. I bet little Grace is so proud of herself. Good Job!

Ashley and Devan said...

Hi Meredith. This is Ashley Farnsworth. I don't know if you remember me or not. I would guess that you do? Anyway.. your little girl is really really cute! Congratulations on not having to buy diapers anymore.. that rocks! My son just got out of diapers too.. loving it. Though now we have a newborn little girl so were starting over with the whole diaper thing. So fun!
So, I was doing a blog search trying to find information on the pinching your pennies classes your blog came up. How funny. I was wondering if you can tell me when they hold the classes? I would really like to attend one but I am having a hard time finding much info on it. Even on their website. Thanks so much!
Again, you guys are such a cute little family!

Favorite tunes


Grace and her family