Friday, August 22, 2008

And here is the masterpiece.........






After all of the time I put in to decorating this cake, I am sure glad it didn't fall or melt. I realized that decorating a wedding cake is tedious, frustrating, overwhelming, and time-consuming all in one. I'm glad it payed off though. They sure enjoyed it. And I have to be honest, I was pretty proud of how well it turned out. I just don't think I will stay up til' 3 in the morning then have to get up again at 4:30 to finish it. That's just the procrastinator in me.

5 comments:

Jaclyn said...

i love that cake. it is amazing. you are sooo good at that. how's it going? we need to do something soon. love you

Jenny Hansen Lane said...

This turned out so nicely,,
I still need to retrieve the picture of the cake that I pretty much ate all by myself..oh man

Mrs B said...

Mer! You're awesome! Can I possibly hire you to make Porter's birthday cake? I'll call you...

Toni Marie said...

Looks yummy! And gorgeous..i wish i was there.

Fausett Family said...

WOW! THE CAKE IS BEAUTIFUL!

Favorite tunes


Grace and her family