Friday, August 22, 2008

First time camping.



Jamie and Porter trying to stay warm by the fire


Well we took Grace camping for the first time. Our friends from the Terrace invited us. We went to Lava Hot Springs. It was very warm in the day, but freezing at night. It was especially cold for Rex though. We had our air mattress in the tent with Grace in the middle of us. She just didn't sleep too well and I think it was because it was so cold. I woke up around six in the morning to find Rex sitting upright. His shirt was soaking. He went on to say that Grace peed on him in the night. She filled up her diaper so much the rest of it went on Rex. I didn't want to laugh, because I didn't want him to feel bad, but it was pretty funny.

3 comments:

Jenny Hansen Lane said...

YOu didnt want to laugh... so your posted it your blog for everyone else..... haha..

Awesome post, welcome back to blogger life

Mrs B said...

Yeah for camping! Thanks for coming up- I'm so glad you did! & check my blog for a great pic of you guys sleeping in your car in the morning. I felt so bad!

Toni Marie said...

I second Jenny..

Favorite tunes


Grace and her family