Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Shower Days!!!

We had two showers at my house before we moved. A friend and then a family one. It was sure busy but turned out to be successful. We had to start moving the next day though.

This was the family shower. It was cold outside and ended up getting warmer.
I was glad because we just found out that we sold our house a couple of days before and I didn't want to replace anything if it got broken.



Grace and Isabella were enjoying each others company and eating off of each others plate.



This is the friend shower. Thanks to all of you fellow bloggers who came. It was fun to visit and to catch up with everyone.

Nana gave Grace a glass of water. What do all children do on a hot day(no matter how cute they look in there new outfit)? They dump it on themselves. I know I can't have everything perfect. She still looked cute anyway. Even though she was all wet.

No comments:

Favorite tunes


Grace and her family